Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market Overview and Business Opportunities Outlook 2025: Coursera Inc., FutureLearn Ltd., OpenupEd, Miriada X, Desire2Learn Corporation – KSU
The Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market research report 2021 provides a basic overview of the industry and information regarding market size, share, growth, cost structure, Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market competition landscape, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the market and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness. The report covers the post-COVID-19 impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The Europe massive open online courses (MOOC) market was valued at USD 1289.8 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3403.9 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 17.03% over the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.
Top Companies in the Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market: Coursera Inc., FutureLearn Ltd., OpenupEd, Miriada X, Desire2Learn Corporation, Federia, Kandenze.com, Simplilearn, Udemy Inc., Pluralsight Inc., and others.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
– Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) represent the final stage in distance education, as these offer open educational resources to the students all around the world. MOOCs are designed to be scalable to large online masses, with free participation, and without formal requirements to provide millions of individuals around the world the opportunity to learn through hundreds of public and private universities or organizations worldwide.
– The MOOC platform is widely being adopted across various European universities, colleges, and other public and private organizations that include all kinds of courses ranging from certification courses as well as a Master’s degree. For instance, Salesforce and OpenClassrooms, the European leader in online education, collaborated to offer online courses for high-demand jobs in the technology sector. The program commenced in May 2019 in France and is the first fully digital, online diploma course that is recognized by the French government.
Some of the key developments in the market are:
– January 2020 – The Ortega y Gasset University Research Institute associated with Miradax and created the first open online itinerary of Public Management, allow thousands of public managers throughout Latin America to access specialized, innovative and quality knowledge, allowing them not only to improve qualitatively as professionals but also the service they provide to citizens from their institutions.
– October 2019 – The company launched Coursera for Campus to help universities around the world use its content to deliver multi-disciplinary online learning.
– June 2019 – Dublin City University and FutureLearn announced a global strategic partnership to help meet the fast-growing demand for career-long, flexible learning. This partnership enables the university to remain at the forefront of the digital movement that is transforming 21st-century education.
Key Market Trends
United Kingdom to Witness Significant Growth in the Market
– In the United Kingdom, distance learning evolved from correspondence courses. This resulted in a large base of both domestic and international students that take MOOC courses offered by UK universities.
– The Open University, which is one of the largest academic institutions in the United Kingdom, is a pioneer in flexible distance learning courses. According to the University, 76% of its students work full-time or part-time, thereby helping both students and organizations bridge the skill gap to enhance businesses and careers. MoocLab’s World University Rankings commissioned by MOOC Performance (WURMP) placed the Coventry University of the United Kingdom as the top MOOC university in the world.
– The British Council’s Learn online with a UK university campaign recently expanded its offerings with 325 MOOCs from 35 UK universities through the FutureLearn platform, thereby underlining the UK government’s resolve to offer premium UK courses across the world.
– In July 2019, the University of Cape Town (UCT) collaborated with the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom. The collaboration sought to launch a novel online course on “Researchers without Borders Ph.D. program.” The two universities developed a framework agreement for operating co-tutored PhDs, and thus, offering opportunities for students to work on research projects exploiting the strengths and capabilities of both institutions.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any questions about any of our Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market Report or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Europe Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) MarketInsightsReports
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 1704-266-3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.