DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Online Retailer Negotiations: Price Gaps & Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Online Retailer Negotiations: Price Gaps & Opportunities global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Beauty and Personal Care market and highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
The report also explores developments in the premium vs mass/masstige segments, and the evolution of novel beauty concepts.
The report illustrates how invaluable extracting, harvesting and organising millions of data points from online retailers can enable suppliers to find potential opportunities from existing and uncovered price gaps within specific retailers. The data can be used to identify price gaps that can potentially capture greater margin and maximise profitability.
- Baby and Child-specific Products
- Bath and Shower
- Colour Cosmetics
- Dermocosmetics Beauty and Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Mass Beauty and Personal Care
- Men’s Grooming
- Oral Care
- Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes
- Premium Beauty and Personal Care
- Prestige Beauty and Personal Care
- Skin Care
- Sun Care
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eanmxq